Thursday 13 May 2010

who wore what? Costume Institute Gala 2010 Worst Dressed Part 2

Karolina Kurvova
In Altuzarra

I HATE HATE HATE this outfit.
From the Granny's curtains fabric.
To the weird shape of the train and the frills! I think the straps are HIDEOUS!
I'm not loving the bracelet either. The mustard shoes completely do not match anything else in the outfit.


Katy Perry
In Circuit
I like the shape of the dress infact everything about it except  the colour and NEON LCD Lights!

The necklace and shoes do not match the rest of the outsit at all even though they are adorable.

All though the slit doesn't leave much to imagination I like it because it keeps the element of sexy in her floaty dress.









Kristen Dunst
In Rodarte for Gap

This dress is stunning. Utterly stunning from the folded fabric to the beautiful pearls.

Her make-up is lovely, natural and peachy.

But as a wise man once said "You can ruin your outfit with your hair and your shoes" 


And the white dress, white socks and white shoes are not great and it's landed her on the Worst Dressed List. Congrats!




Kristen Stewart
In Chanel

I just don't want to comment on Kristen Stewart anymore. I like her make-up here and the top part of the dress but this is it.
























Lily Collins
In Chanel

I love this olive frock but it's just TOO ruffly! but I love the jewels.


























Linday Vonn
In Oh Who Cares

So Boring! Blah! Blah!
































M.I.A
IN Alexander Wang for GAP

I would have liked this without black slip under it.


























Malin Akerman


Melissa George
In J. Mendel
Robin Tunney

 
Sienna Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment