Sunday 18 April 2010

Primark Floral Dress Photoshoot!

Hello! Today I have been rather busy I've been out and about shopping and got a few things which I'll tell you about in a minute. I cleaned up the living room and my room with my mama and feel really good after this I'm going to settle down relax and have a bath and make some more collages and grids that I've been working on I'll post them up tomorrow. Bet you can't wait! But I have bad news I'm sorry to say I forgot to take my camera so I couldn't take photos in the shops. Sorry Guys! But I made up for it when I cam back by taking quite alot I promise I'll take my camera next time if you look at my pics below. Thanks!

I feel I should warn you that I love Primark and my wardrobe is full of its clothes. Don't say I didn't warn you!

The quality of the photos isn't great because I forgot to turn the flash on! D'oh! Sorry, but it is my first blog photoshoot.


Outfit:

Dress: £9.00, Primark
Waistcoat: £9.00, Primark
Tights: £8.00, Dorothy Perkins
Cowboy Boots: My mum's from year's ago 
Glasses:  My mum's from the 80's (they are alot like Tavi's aren't they!)
















Dress: £9.00, Primark
Vest: £2, Primark
Tights: £8.00, Dorothy Perkins





Big ShoutOut to MY MUM! Thank you for taking me out and taking the pics! Merci!

1 comment: