Sunday 20 June 2010

You Shall Go to The Ball, CinderEmma!

Hello,
I'm so sorry I haven't been on this blog in centuries. I've just been busy with so much stuff. But school will be winding down this week (hopefully) I'm going on a school trip to Alton Towers and Blackpool this week. I'm very excited! Then the next week I'm going to Edinburgh Zoo then that week I'm going to my drama classes for 2 weeks and then a week of a week back on and week off the a week back on the a week off then it's the end of fests party. I know I'm a busy girl! Plus I set myself a target to read 10 books over the summer. Phew! I will be very busy but I will try my best to blog as much as I can!


Anyways you are probably confused to the title of this video but I have reason as I said I go to drama classes and it was our end-of-year summer party. It is quite confusing because during the summer we have no classes only fests. Anyway, this year's theme for the ball was Masquerade. So we all had pulled out all the stops and dressed up beautifully and carefully picked out our masks for the occasion. Can't post alot cause my friends were in them without their masks and that's a big privacy issue!

Hope you like the pics,
CinderEmma! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment